Adding Your Own Games
Found a game that isn't already included? You can add it to your RetroPie's storage solution all on your own.
- Remove the MicroSD card from the RetroPie.
- Use a MicroSD to SD adapter card, this is not included with your kit.
- Insert the SD adapter into your computer, once the device is detected it should prompt you to open it.
- Now you can copy the ROM file of the game you want to add into the appropriately named system folder.
n64= Nintendo 64,
gbc= Game Boy Color)
- Once copied over, reinsert your MicroSD into the RetroPie and restart it, the new game will be detected and listed.