Tweaks and Optimal Settings
- Use RadeonMod to set FlipBufferQueue to 0x3100 to decrease framebuffer.
- Disable Fast Startup in Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\System Settings
- Disable Steam Overlay.
- Configure AMD Radeon Settings as so:
- Set Frametime limit in RTSS to 13333 for 75hz refresh rate, set to 16666 for 60hz.
- Adjust in-game settings to similar to this:
These settings are capable of a sustained 60+ FPS on a Radeon 390/480/570.
With these settings and tweaks in place I am able to play at 75FPS with lowest recorded dips to 62FPS. The frametime never breaks 25ms and thus is very fluid and smooth.